Supplement to Essential Elements®
This exceptional set of carols for instrumental solo (beautifully arranged by Philip Sparke) is also playable by two or more players in creative settings. Written in a two-verse format (melody first time, an expressive descant second time), multiple players* can take turns playing the melody or descant - even play the melody and descant together as a duet. Because each verse stands alone you can repeat ad lib., using different combinations of instruments and/or solos.
Includes fifteen medium-easy carols, plus online access to:
• Full-performance and accompaniment-only audio tracks
• PDF piano accompaniment files
• PLAYBACK+ A multi-functional audio player that allows you to adjust tempo without changing pitch, change keys, and create practice loops - available exclusively from Hal Leonard.
Online audio is accessed at halleonard.com/mylibrary
*Non-like instruments as listed below can also play together:
• Flute, trumpet, alto saxophone, trombone, baritone, bassoon and tuba
• Clarinet, oboe, tenor saxophone and French horn…